Rehab in the Dallas, Texas Area – Call (214) 307-9171 Now!
For over a decade, we have been helping men and women in the Dallas, Texas area overcome addiction to drugs and alcohol.drug and alcohol addiction destroys lives; it makes addicts feel cornered by disgrace and guilt and pushes the limits of how much pain one person can withstand. Though it may seem impossible, drug addiction can be beaten, and we are ready to help drug users end the cycle of abuse. Drug and alcohol addiction has been established as a medical illness and has to be treated with the same clinical scrutiny as any other disease, just like cancer or diabetes. Our expert team of professionals specialize in drug and alcohol treatments and promise all our clients the optimal level of care. It is time to stop the pointless suffering – take the first step to obtaining sobriety by contacting our treatment center at (214) 307-9171 to Get Help Now!
What Is Substance Dependency?
For most people, drug abuse starts as a casual experiment, but before they know drug use has taken over their lives. They need more drugs, more often just to avoid the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and feel “normal.” We are the experts in drug abuse, generally known as physical and/or psychological dependence, the illness that develops in response to abusing legal and illegal substances.
- Physical dependency is a result of continual drug use that disrupts the manner in which nerve cells in the brain communicate, making drug use the only way for the body to receive pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency generally takes longer to form, and longer to treat. It is indicated when the addict believes that they must have the drug to feel happy or normal, and the thought of not being able to acquire or use the drug causes stress and anxiety.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of drug addiction, and they must be addressed in conjunction as part of a complete rehabilitation plan. To help them succeed in rehab, addicts deserve a skilled, passionate staff of specialists who have the dedication and persistence to work with them, like our staff at our facility in Dallas, TX area. We provide:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare staff
- wonderful, luxurious affordable living accommodations
Our programs are created in accordance with every client’s particular needs to offer them the best opportunity for success. Because we use a number of proven, clinically-test treatments, we are able to find healthy and reasonably priced answers for everyone.
What Is Rehab?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which a person:
- withdraws from their drug of dependency
- takes part in various kinds of counseling and behavioral therapies that help the person acknowledge their issues
- analyzes their reasons for using drugs or alcohol
- discovers ways to avoid relapses and temptation
A team of recovery professionals is responsible for the numerous aspects of recovery that our facilities management for our patients, including:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- introduction to self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional issues
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Care Center Drug Rehab Treats Addiction
Our alcohol addiction rehabilitation facility combines all of the very best parts of inpatient care (24/7 supervision and medical staff) and outpatient care (access to the “real world” and off-site self-help group meetings). While living in beautiful, home-like accommodations, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily self-help group meetings
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
If you or someone you love is in the Dallas, TX area and are in need of inpatient rehab give us a Call (214) 307-9171