Drug Rehab – Call (214) 307-9171 to Get Help!
We have been offering inpatient rehab services to the Dallas, TX area for over a decade. We provide addicts the opportunity to change their life for the better and break free of drug dependency. Drug and/or alcohol dependency is too costly and painful to agonize through on your own, we help addicts who have had enough of the struggle and are prepared to achieve their sobriety goals. Program participants have access to:
- medically monitored detox when necessary
- custom-designed addiction treatment programs
- group and individual therapy
- wholesome diversions and physical activities
- great living facilities
- twenty-four-hour supervision and care
Call (214) 307-9171 to start the recovery now!
Effective Rehab Programs
There are a wide variety of conventional and non-traditional strategies for dealing with substance addiction, but there are certain principles regarding drug abuse treatment that all experts agree on. Importantly, no single therapy technique will work just the same for two different people. It is important that therapy programs customize treatment center rehabilitation plans to meet the specific needs of the individual, not just his or her drug addiction. This means taking into consideration any legal, medical, psychological, work, or social problems. To ensure each person is receiving optimized care, an initial evaluation includes a precise examination and observation of their physical and psychological circumstances, and treatment plans are regularly adjusted and corrected as the client progresses. Many sorts of therapy are available, and mental health care professionals often make use of a blend of:
- group and/or individual counseling
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Rehabilitation Are Available?
Depending on the person’s needs, different intensities of rehab are available. Sometimes, an addict who has been sober for a long time will relapse, and their level of treatment will be different compared to an individual that has been actively using it for a long time.
- Inpatient treatment takes place in a hospital or medical clinic and will offer detoxification and rehabilitation services. Inpatient treatment isn’t as common as it was once, but detox continues to be a process that should be medically supervised in a hospital unit or clinic. Clients should continue directly to treatment after undergoing the detox services of our treatment center.
- Outpatient treatment can be found at health clinics, counselor’s offices, neighborhood health clinics, or in residential programs with outpatient services. Patients in outpatient care typically continue to live at home and commute to the rehabilitation facility for several hours a day.
- Our rehabilitation program offers residential treatment, which is a combination of inpatient and outpatient treatment. Clients live in an upscale, residential house, and travel to treatment and support group meetings at a facility every day. In this type of treatment, when addicts finally finish treatment they’ve relearned the right way to behave in society, and are ready to face the anxieties and temptations of life.
We Can Help
With the help of professionals and encouragement from loved ones, recovery is possible, even if the addict believes that drug addiction is their only choice. Our recovery treatment center helps with all types of drug abuse problems, and the rehabilitation process also helps patients who are troubled by difficult psychological or emotional problems. If you or someone you love is in the Dallas, TX area, and are in need of residential treatment give us a call at (214) 307-9171